The information and images in this page are for partners needing to update the product information on their website(s) for DbVisualizer.
Short Product Description
DbVisualizer is the universal database tool for administrators, developers, and analysts. It runs on all major OSes and connects to all commercially viable database engines.
Long Product Description
DbVisualizer is a feature rich, intuitive multi-database tool for developers, analysts and database administrators, providing a single powerful interface across a wide variety of operating systems. With its easy-to-use and clean interface, DbVisualizer has proven to be one of the most cost effective database tools available, yet to mention that it runs on all major operating systems and supports all major RDBMS that are available. Users only need to learn and master one application. DbVisualizer integrates transparently with the operating system being used.
The datasheet is a two page leaflet summarizing the major benefits with DbVisualizer and what databases/OS'es it supports.
Download the DbVisualizer Datasheet.
Users in all segments and industries with more than 20,500 customers in 129 countries, and 4 millions downloads. Check some case studies and user testimonials.
- DB2 LUW
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Mimer SQL
- Sybase ASE
- Java 8
- 512MB RAM for Java
- 80MB disk space
- JDBC driver (some are delivered with DbVisualizer)
Multi-database and cross-platform Database Management Tool
- Work with multiple database brands and perform many development and administration tasks from a single tool
- Easily explore your databases
- Automatic graphs of primary/foreign-key constraints
Visually create and manage the database
- Construct and manage database objects with ease
- Multiple object action executions
- Create, Compile and Run functions and procedures
- Object scripting
- Visually compare table and result set data
- Powerful data editing
Write and execute SQL scripts
- SQL IDE with syntax highlighting
- Auto completion
- Parameterized SQL execution
- Chart any result set in nice diagrams
- Tune your queries with integrated explain plans
- Query builder using drag and drop, no manual SQL required
- Visually compare SQL scripts
Data and database transfer
- Export table data in CSV, SQL, HTML, XML,Excel, JSON, Text
- Export multiple objects in the database including table data or all objects for a specific type
- Import table data from CSV files into existing table or create table from import data
- Tasks are executed in background allowing for parallel operations
- Auto save of the workspace
- Resume where you left off with editors preserved between sessions
- Flexible workspace based on a tabbed interface supporting customized layout that is saved between sessions
- Tag DB objects and SQL script files as favorites for instant loads
- A dark theme (Darcula)